- Follow Oregon Seller Financing on WordPress.com
Our Favorite Links
Oregon Real Estate Podcast
- The New ‘Curb Appeal’ Is Curbing Your Real Estate EgoOne reason buying or selling a home is different than other transactions is because with real estate, egos are sometimes involved. We often hear about the importance of 'curb appeal,' or making a home look good from the street. Yet the 'curb appeal' that could be a deal-maker or deal-breaker in your next real estate transaction might be a […]
- Homebuying In A PandemicDespite the significant disruption of Coronavirus in our daily lives, homes throughout Oregon continue to be bought and sold. Inventory currently remains low, meaning buyers compete more for fewer available homes for sale. If you plan to buy a home now, you need a game plan to score your home purchase touchdown. Here are five helpful home purchasing 'pl […]
- 2020 Home Selling: What to ExpectWhile real estate forecasting carries with it a degree of uncertainty, as the saying goes, "To be forewarned is to be forearmed." With this in mind, here are six key considerations homesellers can expect this year.
- 3 Scenarios to Coronavirus RecoveryAs we move through Spring, 2020 in the current Covid-19 environment, many are wondering how Oregon real estate is being affected by the Coronavirus and what to expect ahead.
- Pandemics And Oregon Real EstateGiven present concerns about the COVID-19 or Corona virus, many Oregon home buyers and home sellers are concerned about how it may affect their next real estate transaction. Related questions include "Will I be able to get a loan?" to "Are buyers still interested in buying?" and "Is the market going to improve, worsen, or stay the sa […]
- Helping Friends And Family DownsizeAt what point should the conversation about downsizing begin and how might this affect one's lifestyle? Learn more in this helpful podcast episode!
- How Your Home Price And Market Time Are RelatedWith rare exception, most home sellers hope to sell their property for the most money possible. That’s a perfectly reasonable approach. Yet if you overprice your property in an attempt to maximize your return, you’re likely to sabotage your home selling efforts, have your property on the market longer and even receive less at the […]
- Real Estate Soft Landing – Or Crash?Real estate isn't always predictable. Given changing conditions, language used to describe housing is rife with lingo from other industries that experience constantly shifting events—some catastrophic—like aviation. While housing is axiomatically 'grounded' compared to the aircraft industry, from time to time Oregon real estate market activity […]
- Haunted Real Estate?Every experienced Realtor has them: Stories rarely shared with clients that involve particularly unnerving moments in an agent’s real estate career. In this case, we aren’t talking about simple cases of a flea-infested house, or one with no water or electricity. The topic? Stigmatized properties.
- How Winning Homesellers Make Homebuyers CompeteWhen multiple buyers express interest in a property by each writing an offer, the balance of power has shifted substantially in favor of the seller. As a result of this decided shift, buyers typically become more competitive. Why? Because fear of loss can be a powerful motivator. What can home sellers do to maximize their leverage in getting the best possibl […]
- The New ‘Curb Appeal’ Is Curbing Your Real Estate Ego
Tag Archives: oregon real estate
The Power of Oregon Seller Financing
While most Oregon homebuyers use traditional loan sources like banks, mortgage brokers or credit unions, there are solid reasons (and a very helpful alternative) for purchasing a home without them. Buyers avoid traditional lenders for a variety of factors and … Continue reading