- Follow Oregon Seller Financing on WordPress.com
- How 2 Realtors Become Policemen For A DayWorking as a real estate agent can present some unusual situations. Here's one story you probably haven't heard before. It includes two mild mannered Realtors being deputized, or 'sworn in' on the spot, since the local, short-handed police force is about to commence a house eviction that turns out to be a bit more than routine. We'd […]
- How Much Will It Cost To Sell My Home?A common homeseller question is 'How much will it cost to sell my home?' As with the sale of anything, there are a few factors to consider. In real estate, these factors can include a Realtor commission, plus items like title insurance, escrow and recording fees. There are other costs, too, like the 'hassle factor' and moving expenses. Th […]
- Can I Trust My Oregon Realtor?Before entering into a business relationship, it's helpful to know your real estate agent is nice, patient, available when needed...and honest. So while many of us assume we're 'safe' in the hands of our doctor, attorney or pastor, what about your Realtor?
- Finding Your Real Estate SuperheroTo adults and kids alike, superheroes seem to have a time-tested appeal. Some think it’s because they look different. Indeed, some superheroes dress uniquely. Others believe superheroes represent the ‘good guy’ and these days, we can always use more ‘good guys.’ Yet others suggest that superheroes are in the rescue business and we all have an area in our liv […]
- What James Bond Can Teach You About Oregon Real EstateCompared to the life of famed superspy James Bond, buying or selling Oregon real estate is dull and dreary, right? Au contraire. You might be surprised to see how such a comparison actually sizes up. Not So Mundane, After All How could Oregon real estate's seemingly routine tasks possibly compare to the life and adventures of ultra-suave Agent 007? Init […]
- Oregon Real Estate’s ‘Magic Number’Sometimes absorbing the sea of Oregon real estate information seems more like drinking from a fire hydrant. Yet, out of all the seemingly helpful real estate data bandied about, there is one especially helpful number, which when understood, can provide magical clarity to both homebuyers and homesellers. What is this 'magic' number and what does it […]
- 10 Reasons Why Oregon Homesellers Hire A RealtorThere are many good reasons why homesellers hire a Realtor, including the handful of sellers who first try the 'for sale by owner' or 'FSBO' route. Here are ten of the most common reasons why homesellers hire a Realtor to get the job done right.
- Why Does My Realtor Do That?Realtors must follow many rules and according to consumer satisfaction surveys, most agents do a good job. Realtors are trained to abide by applicable state and national real estate laws, follow accepted business practices and the Realtor code of ethics, which is considered a higher standard of duty. Yet as in other professions, sometimes agents fall short. […]
- Dancing ‘The Two Transaction Tango’Simultaneous/Consecutive Home Transactions Selling one home and buying another are frequently linked activities. Click here or on the ‘play’ button below for the audio version of this presentation about how to minimize the bother and maximize your effectiveness when simultaneously home buying and home selling. http://certifiedrealty.com/wp-content/uploads/20 […]
- 10 Reasons Why Winter Homeselling is HotWhile there is a case to be made for homeselling in each of the four seasons, Winter can be one of the most powerful times to sell your house...and for ten very good reasons. Find out more in this helpful program, '10 Reasons Why Winter Homeselling is Hot.'
- How 2 Realtors Become Policemen For A Day
Tag Archives: oregon real estate
While most Oregon homebuyers use traditional loan sources like banks, mortgage brokers or credit unions, there are solid reasons (and a very helpful alternative) for purchasing a home without them. Buyers avoid traditional lenders for a variety of factors and … Continue reading